New background

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our New Start

So I told many of you that once Princess came that I would have a reason to have a blog. Well Princess is here so now it is time for me to start my blog. Larry and I have been enjoying being new parents. Larry's mom came on the 18th to help us with the baby and left yesterday, so today is our first day all on our own and I must admit that it is not really difficult considering Princess just wants to eat and sleep all day (it was nice to have the help though). She is a really good baby that lets me put her down so that I can do the things that I need to. She has had to get use to not being held all the time now that all of the family is gone but she has adjusted well.

No comments: