1 week ago
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Such a Busy Life
So I haven't written for quite a while. I suppose that I always just tell myself that I will just do it later. Well it is now time for later. Our lives have been more busy than I ever could imagine. Larry is working hard as always and is in limbo between the men's shoe department and the women's. The eventual goal is to be in completely in women's but they are short employees right now and need him to be flexible. Princess is just as adorable as ever. She enjoys being put down to play for hours at a time during the day and then is in bed between nine and ten and doesn't wake up until about eight-thirty in the morning. That is right, she is sleeping through the night!!! This has made it very easy for me to continue working in the mornings because I can get some sleep in the night. She has a love for balloons and is particularly attached to one Larry received for his birthday. She stares at it for hours upon hours, who says you need a babysitter, all you really need is a balloon. In the last few weeks she had found her voice and loves to hear others talk back to her. She smiles, laughs and coos all day and anyone watching would think that I am not much older than her, but I love to play with her. It really makes me love being a mother. Because my little girl is very independent a lot of the day this gives me time to do other things. Right now we have a garden all in pots and it has been a joy to watch it grow and see all of the vegetables that we are going to have once the get ripe. I also have been trying to take up a little scrap booking here and there. We have had Larry's family in town because his brother just reported to the MTC and is going to serve in the Ogden, Utah mission. Who knows we might get to visit him every once in a while. Having all of the company this summer had truly kept me busy. It seems that we have had very little time without company since Princess came. But we do enjoy seeing those that we love. Family is the greatest, wouldn't you agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment