Larry and I just had our four year anniversary. It is crazy to think that we have been married for FOUR years. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. This of course got me looking back at our photos from when we were dating and then the wedding and I thought that I would post a few for good old times.

This is when we worked on the same custodial crew (we cleaned the bathrooms together). I do believe we were dating by this point.

We went on a date to Temple Square at Christmas time and Larry's mom wanted to see a picture of me so we made sure we took some.

This is our engagement picture. Don't we look so young and beautiful? I wonder what happened, try four years and two kids.
Next, of course is a wedding picture.

This was one of the only pictures I got of my train out. I remember there were about 32 brides at the San Diego temple that day and we had to fight for space to take pictures.

This was on our honeymoon in Mexico. We thought this big head was kind of weird. I remember I wasn't feeling well that day but it was the only picture I could find where we were in it together. Things haven't changed much we still forget to take pictures of us together.

My brother and his wife got married exactly one week after we did so we had a double reception in Hesperia that night. I love that we got some pictures taken of both couples together so that we can always remember that night.
Anyway I just wanted to wish my Love happy four years and I can't wait to see what the rest of them bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment