New background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Here's a Good Laugh

Tonight Larry and I were looking at a book that was recently given to us and in the back of it were advertisements of other books by the same publisher. These advertisements had a synopsis of the book and then a section about the author. One in particular gave us a really good laugh so I thought I would share it. Author (I am not going to give his name) has spent fifty years in the Detroit area of Michigan. He works there, but his mind lives in other times and spaces. His profession is a technical position in a major health care facility. There are gaps in time between jobs being processed that allow his mind to wander (just don't tell his boss that). He believes that he has lived in the past and is still thrilled with the experience of living in the forest. He loves camping and being outdoors when possible, this love reflecting in some of the stories he has written. He has been writing since he was about fifteen years old. I hope it gives you as good of a laugh as it gave us.

1 comment:

Ashley and Bryan said...

I am so excited that I can see your blog now!