New background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Case You Hadn't Heard

Well in case you didn't know we had our very own Little Man two weeks ago today. So I know that it has taken me a while to post about our little one but between the hospital, Christmas and Larry's parents coming to town for a week I just haven't had the time. Well I had a moment and thought its now or never. Little Man was born on Dec. 22 at 7:30 he was 7 lbs and 15 ounces and 20 inches long. He is a good baby and spends the day and the night SLEEPING. I know right now you are thinking jealous thoughts! How we managed to have two children who are so easy going is beyond me. Princess loves her little brother and gives him many hugs and kisses throughout the day. She does compete with him for the swing which she has gotten it into her mind should belong to her, and for those of you who know her well know that she is one little determined girl and still has not come to terms that the swing is off limits. Larry has started school and we are all excited that there is an end in sight. That is pretty much all that is going on in the our home right now and we are enjoying it.

1 comment:

Ashley and Bryan said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! Hopefully I can meet him before he gets too old!