New background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Excited!!!

We closed on our house on Friday! It came out of escrow yesterday and we should get the keys today! I am so excited! I am really bummed though because I can't go up and see it again until who knows when. Probably not until Sunday. I am in class Wednesday and Friday for most of the day and with only one car that Larry has at work it is just going to have to wait. It is also bitter sweet because now I am going to loose my husband until I finish school. Because Larry is working an hour and a half away we decided that he should just stay at the house instead of coming home everyday. This will save us a ton of money in gas. I will get to see him sunday and Monday though so it isn't all that bad. Now just to get through my last three classes at BYU. I am loving my anatomy class. This week we are learning the lower extremity muscles. I love going into the lab and studying the cadavers. Everyday is a testament that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he made our bodies. Even though I miss being home full time with my children I have enjoyed this time to do something for me. It makes me happier to do the grunge work at home because I miss it oddly enough. Talking about grunge work I have an apartment to clean, laundry to fold, dinner to make, kids to feed and put to bed, a paper to write,and a quiz and two tests to study for, I probably should go. I just wanted to share my good news!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the house! We are so happy for you. You sure do sound super busy though. Hope classes go well and we should be seeing you in June. 'Til then we love you.