New background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dinosaur Park

Larry's grandparents came up to visit us this past week. We had so much fun with them and can't wait for them to come visit us again. We accomplished so much while they were here. Larry's Grandpa made us a new mantle and they installed it. I LOVE it! The one that was here when we bought the house just didn't fit. They also put in the new back door that we bought months ago. I couldn't be happier. Also while they were here went to the Eccles Dinosaur Park. We had so much fun. They had a small robotics display with a Triceratops and a T-Rex. E was a little afraid of them at first but by the end of the outing she was begging me to take her back to see them again. L had so much fun being aloud to just run without being restrained. At the end of the trip Larry's grandparents got us year passes to go back to the dinosaur park. I am so excited that they will most defiantly be used. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa. We love you!!!











No comments: