New background

Monday, September 24, 2012

What Else is Going on in Our Life



Our life is a very busy one. Four children four and under does not make for a easy day. But they sure are full and happy (most of the time). Baby S had his 2 week appointment last week. He gained TWO lbs...TWO. I don't think I have to tell you that he is doing very well, I think two pounds in two weeks speaks for itself. Miss A is as sweet as ever. She loves her little brother and is very interested in him. She crawled out of her crib for the first time yesterday, but has yet to do it again. I have never had a kid crawl out of the crib. Good thing I was already planning on moving her to a bed in the next month or so. Mr. L has recently potty trained. I was going to wait until the baby came but he didn't want to wait that long. One day he decided he was done with diapers and that was that. He loves his Buzz Light Year and playing with his sisters. He is sweet for the most part although his is in his whinny phase and some days it is very wearing. Eliza has really grown up in the last little bit. We have very interesting conversations sometimes. In the last couple of months she has started waking up in the morning and is able to recall her dreams. She has visited the chocolate factory from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and recently was Cinderella. She is very ready for school next year and we are going to start learning to read in the next week or so. Larry is very, very busy this semester. He was made the General Manager in May so work is busier than ever. He started school again and is taking four classes and is hoping to be done in April. With the fifty hours at work per week and four classes we don't see our daddy that much, but when we do, we sure do enjoy him. As you can imagine right now my life is full with house work, laundry and raising our four beautiful children. It is a lot of work but I sure do love it. We have been so blessed. Life couldn't be better.

No comments: