I know these pictures are a little bit out dated and I probably should have posted them an eternity ago. I just never got around to doing it and am doing so now because my sister-in-law, Shannon, wants pictures of all of my family. You see my brother Daren and his wife, Shannon recently found out that they are unable to have children of their own. They are two of the most wonderful people I know and would make the most awesome parents. Because they are unable to have there own children they are turning to adoption so that they can start their eternal family. If you want to see their adoption blog click here. It tells you a little bit about them and their story. It also features our family, hence the pictures. We hope and pray that soon they may have a very lucky child or children ;) of their own. If you know of anyone who is looking for adopting couples I know that Daren and Shannon would be grateful if you kept them in mind.




No comments:
Post a Comment