1 week ago
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Baby A
So I know this post is long over due. What can I say, I am one busy mama. Once again we were very blessed to add an addition to our family. Baby A was born March 8, 2011 at 7:15 pm. She was 6 lbs 6 oz. And 18 inches. She was having some difficulty breathing so they took her straight to the NICU. I was finally able to see her between ten and eleven. I couldn't believe how small and perfect she was. She was still struggling to breath so they gave her something to clear all the mucus from her lungs and kept her on the pressurized oxygen until 2 am. She also had low blood sugar so they put a tube down her throat and gave her sugar water. After two she was breathing much better so we were finally able to hold her and got to take her to the nursery and get her all cleaned up. After that we were finally able to take her to our room. Needless to say it was a long day. We were so grateful that grandma was able to come and watch the other kids so that Larry stay with Baby A and me all night. She is such a beautiful baby. Little Man is fascinated with her and loves to give her kisses. Princess is in love. She loves to hold her and gets very concerned when Baby A is crying. Tonight she even tried to bring her to me and told me to feed her. Larry and I feel very blessed to be given children and hope that we are able to raise them as our Father in heaven would have us do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment