That is right Larry and I are buying a house! We are under contract with
a house in Ogden, Utah. We are planning on closing May 11th. We are so
excited! The house is four bedrooms, two up stairs and two down stairs.
It has two baths and is a little over 2000 sq ft. I am excited for a
summer with a back yard. I am hoping to find time to plant a garden. I
am a little nervous though, I have only ever done pot gardens. We have
been so blessed. If you haven't heard Larry has been promoted to dining
room manager at the Layton Brick Oven which has enabled us to make this
step.I can truly testify that the Lord blesses us when we pay our
tithing, stay out of debt and follow his prophets. We have been
amazingly blessed!
1 comment:
It looks so cute! What fun to get to move into a house.
Post a Comment